Is Social Media more bad For You


Six ways social media negatively affects your mental health | The ...
 we leave our  loved ones and friends but can't leave mobile and social media. There used to be fights over family issues, now there are resentments over like comments. I was told about a man who says that my uncles don't like my pictures. There was a serious issue in his family on this issue because according to his uncles and their children do not know what they think, the mood is in the sky and so on and so forth.
 I was sent a video on Whats App that I watched. A few days later I found out that the person who sent the video was angry that I had not commented on the video.
I know a lot of people who, when I meet them, are constantly busy with the phone, having lunch with them or drinking tea, they are not even there. This is an insult to what you have. What is sitting in front of  is not worth it, what is going on in the phone is very important. Because of this I stopped seeing a loved one in particular because she was always busy with the phone, the same complaint was with her family, she herself admitted it but still she called Did not leave, and many people left them.
There is a housewife whose young children take out lunch for themselves, warm up, and eat after school because "Mama" is busy with her mobile and running and instructing her where to put it. Rest assured that when these children grow up, they will not give up their time.
These are just a few examples, the situation is much worse.

Post a Comment

0 Comments